Tuesday, December 29, 2015

SomeThings Are The Same in Any Language!

     My husband did give me a Christmas present!...he got tickets to Disney in concert with the Lisbon Orchestra.  It was so great!!!  Along with the familiar Disney tunes being played by an outstanding orchestra, there were four exceptional vocalists and Disney movie clips being played on a huge screen.  I felt like a kid at Disneyland!  I didn't even care that the lyrics were being sung in Portuguese...I was singing along in my head anyway.  I LOVED it so much...thanks to my sweet husband and truth be told- I think he loved it just as much!





 The concert was inside the Bull Fghting Arena! 
Sometimes it's nice to feel like you are 6 years old again!

2 comments:

Jami said...

What a fun and thoughtful gift---probably enjoyable to be in kid mode instead of responsible mode! Glad you had fun!

Unknown said...

How fun! What a sweet creative idea dad!!!!