Sunday, November 22, 2015

Let the missionaries try it ..."They'll eat anything!!"

 We fed the missionaries last Wednesday.  It was an experiment.  I am still trying to figure out my oven.  It is very tiny and the settings are not in degrees that I understand...I attempted chocolate chip cookies the night before and I seemed to be able to overcook every pan full.  The next day I decided to attempt French bread.  It took awhile, but we were finally able to find yeast at the store.  The bread turned out OK.   They said they loved it but as everyone knows "missionaries will eat anything!"  It was fun to get to know them- they are all hard workers and love Portugal, love the people and Love the Lord.


They look like babies- I will always have a soft spot in my heart for missionaries because I prayed so hard that someone else was taking care of MY missionaries when they were so far from home.  And in the not too distant future, it will be MY grandchildren who will be in the care of others, especially Heavenly Father's.

No comments: