Sunday, May 10, 2015

Setting Apart

And so it begins... surrounded by our beautiful family we were set apart as missionaries of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  With our hearts full of mixed emotions we prepare to serve the people of Portugal.  The hardest part is leaving these people at home!  But with so much support, love and prayers on our behalf we also feel so very blessed.








We are proud (in a good way) of our family........Love Ya All!!!   With all these blessings and so many more than we can list...it seems only right that we give back and take time out of our lives to serve. It also seems fitting that Ric & I will once again be back to the beginning...just the two of us for awhile.  To quote an old-time favorite song from the 60's... "We've only just begun - A Kiss For Luck and We're On Our Way!"

6 comments:

Jami said...

YOU DID IT!!!!! Blog looks great, this will be a great way to keep us updated!

Mindy and Marty said...

good job mom! this is going to be so fun to see your updates and photos from the mission field! love you oodles!!

Unknown said...

Love you sis and bro in law! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to get your updates. You will both be in our prayers as you serve the Lord. Your example inspires your own family and extended family. xo

Final Approach said...

Holy herd....

Joy Lyn Dawson said...

What a beautiful family! I'm excited to follow your journey and blessings.

Christina Henderson said...

Ahhhhh!!! I think it's so incredible, y'all going to Portugal. I'll miss you when I come to Morgan and don't get to see your smiling faces. I'm pretty sure I've never told you guys this before, but I admire you guys so much as a couple and as parents. I feel blessed, always, to have been taught by Tiffany. She is amazing. And I love that, over time, I've been able to meet all of your kids. You raised incredible kids - and that only comes from being incredible parents. I love how you guys welcome me, open arms, into your home and your lives every time I'm down there. And now, you're going away for a bit, to share the very thing that makes you - and your children - the people that you are. Portugal is blessed to have y'all. You'll be in my prayers. I know you'll touch lives there, just like you've touched mine. Thanks for being so awesome!!! I love you both to Portugal and back!! :)